Work at igentify.
The genetic revolution is happening and igentify is here to make your DNA
accessible and actionable every day. Want to work for a better future for mankind,
improving the health and lives people all around the world? We are a strong team
working on cutting edge solutions using cutting edge technologies, to make a difference
for a better world. If your passion and heart are in the right place,
come on and join us!
Start your career at igentify
• Performance of training related to Quality Management System /
Information Security Management System
• Processing of complaints and non-conformities (CAPA)
and Information Security events
• Following-up and approving Change Orders
• Preparing new procedures and forms, and updating them
• Performing internal audits
• Following-up tasks from audits, CAPAs, work plans
• Report to the authorities about adverse events, field corrections
• Guide the clinical team in managing clinical trials in compliance with ISO 14155
• Submission to authorities (such as CE, FDA)
If You have
• At least 4 years’ experience – if You have start-up experience its a huge plus
• Development capabilities in at least one of the languages Java/NodeJs.
• Experience in installations, configurations and maintenance of server technologies.
• Hands-on experience with two or more scripting languages (Powershell/Bash/Ruby/Python).
• Monitoring systems – ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.
• Familiarity with CI/CD tools and version control tools (e.g Jenkins, Git, Artifactory).
• Strong customer facing capabilities (face-to-face, telephone, virtual meetings,
and otherwise) and the ability to work and interact with consumers.
Also nice to have
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently.
• Self-motivated and self-directed.
• Ability to solve problems and learn on the go.
• Requires the ability to travel
• Fluent in Hebrew and English
• Valid driver’s license.
• Research, design and develop Machine Learning based algorithms
• Apply statistical analysis and visualizations
• Work alongside software engineers through the production implementation process
• Collaborate with product management and architects to understand
the company needs and devise possible solutions
• Building the ML pipeline from data to decisions
• Generating quick POC for project evaluations
If You have
• Expected Experience and Knowledge
• At least 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist/Algorithm
• Proven experience with machine learning frameworks and methodologies
• Passion for data and making the world a better place
• Team player with great communication skills
Manage customer queries and complaints regarding our SaaS solution.
Help customers with their complaints and questions, give customers first line
information about our solution, follow Q&A protocol to answer or clarify
customer’s request/complaint and, in case of no immediate resolution,
make an escalation of the complaint per Igentify’s defined Customer Service workflow
If You have
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Quick learner of new technologies
• Working in tense operations environments, when quick resolutions are required
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Native English speaker – an advantage
• Proven customer support experience / Client Service Representative – an advantage