A “can-do”, push forward person, to successfully drive and deploy our solutions. You will help to develop, maintain and support the company and customer’s infrastructure, automated deployment for both on-premise and cloud resources and services, and support delivering products to onsite customers.
- Minimum experience of 1 year – start-up experience is huge advantage
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to solve problems and learn on the go
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Development capabilities in at least one of the languages Java/NodeJs
- Experience in installations, configurations and maintenance of server technologies
- Hands-on experience with two or more scripting languages (such as Powershell/Bash/Ruby/Python)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and version control tools (e.g Jenkins, Git, Artifactory)
- Experience from digital health SW companies
- Monitoring systems – ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.
- Experience in configuration management tools like Puppet, Vagrant, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with supporting R&D developers
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
igentify © 2019, All Right Reserved